Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Radio and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, developing the best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and building significant positions in the HD arena.
- Operate control board for studio and remote programming.
- Regulate timing of programs, operates syndicated programming and plays commercials.
- Off-air support of commercial production, dubbing music to hard disk and programming automation computers.
- Monitor and update weather, traffic and news reports into automation equipment.
- Assist with remote appearances.
- High school graduate with six month related experience and/or training.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Ability to work evenings, overnight and weekends.
- valid drivers lisence and transportation
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE VISIT WWW.CLEARCAREERS.COM
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Copyright © 2003-2013 Clear Channel. All rights reserved.