This is Lucy, the Lab mix I am fostering! I am trying to find her a GREAT home. If interested, please contact me: email@example.com
1. A compliment her. On anything really. Just make sure it's real.
2. She got her hair done so compliment it in some way, even if you do not like it.
3. Tell her she looks good in a photo. I know she likes to take photos when you go out, so just drop this, "Aw, babe, you look great in this!" She's relpy that you're crazy, but it makes her feel great.
4. Women put a lot of effort in shaving legs. Tell her you love her perfectly smooth legs.
5. Cuddle. She loves it. If you do not, cuddle for a bit then roll off when she's asleep.
6. Send her a text of something more than, "Thinking about you." Tell her you were thinking of a specific time that you two spent together. Mabye it was that late night talk you had.
7. Ask her out on a date even if you're already dating. Tell her to get dressed up and drop a little more money than you would at Applebees. Plus, she's looking good, you'll like looking at her.